Mercedes-Benz SDConnect 4 Diagnostic Kit developed to meet all Mercedes-Benz diagnostic specialist needs. This extensive kit includes everything you need for diagnostic maintenance of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and engines. Package includes SDConnect 4 diagnostic interface, a compatible notebook (used) and comprehensive set of Mercedes-Benz diagnostic software. SDConnect 4 is the latest Mercedes-Benz diagnostic interface available on the market, comes with the latest firmware for better compatibility. We provide compatible notebook to keep the system running smooth.
Mercedes-Benz SDConnect 4 Diagnostic Kit hardware
- Latest Mercedes-Benz SDConnect 4 diagnostic interface (comes with the latest firmware).
- Laptop (used) fully compatible with SDConnect 4 diagnostic interface and included software.
- Standard OBD2 cable for vehicles with OBD2 diagnostic interface
- Specific Mercedes-Benz 14-pin cable
- Specific Mercedes-Benz 8-pin cable
- Network cable for SDConnect 4
Mercedes-Benz SDConnect 4 Diagnostic Kit software
- Mercedes-Benz Xentry Diagnostics OpenShell (2016/07-08 Developer) – XDOS allows you to access all diagnostic, programming, initialization, configuration and other functions. Also, it is capable of fault diagnosis, guided diagnostic tests and ECM (Electronic Control Module) programming and calibration.
- Mercedes-Benz EPC (2016/07) – Electronic Parts Catalogue is the easiest way to access data about all Mercedes-Benz spare parts for vehicles and engines manufactured from the 1946 year.
- Mercedes-Benz WIS-ASRA (2016/07) – Mercedes-Benz WIS (Workshop Information System) and Mercedes-Benz ASRA (Arbeitstexte, Standardtexte, Richtzeiten and Arbeitswerte) provides all necessary information about the vehicle or engine repair procedures, technical documentation, instructions, wiring diagrams and more. Also, you can get information about each repair operating time, work units, repair rates and more.
- Vediamo 5.01.01