We at Cardiag Ltd. thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company and services. Protecting your privacy when handling your data and making your shopping experience excellent is important to us. Therefore, your personal data will only be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU data protection law. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and making your purchases.
Personal data are individual items of information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and payment data. The legal basis for data protection are established by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR, from 25/05/2018).
The use of our site is normally possible without entering personal data. Different regulations may apply to the use of individual services of our site, which are explained separately below and in particular inform you of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data.
Our website uses so-called cookies, which are designed to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. For example, cookies enable us to measure the frequency of page views and general navigation. Also, they allow us to save the content of your shopping basket while you’re browsing our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, these mostly being so-called “session cookies”. “Session cookies” are automatically deleted from your hard disk after the end of the browser session.
Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognise your computer system on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). Of course, you can refuse to accept cookies at any time, provided that your browser allows this. However, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to the full extent.
The help function in the menu bar of most web browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to let your browser know when you receive a new cookie or how to deactivate all cookies received. Similar functions such as flash cookies, which are used by browser add-ons, can be switched off or deleted by changing the settings of the browser add-on or via the website of the producer of the browser add-on.
We do not offer registration on our site and there are no user accounts available on our website.
Subscription to newsletter
On our site, we do not offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. In order to maximize the privacy of our visitors and customers, we provide the news in a form accessible to everyone in our blog and in an RSS feed.
Use of a contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up queries. We will not disclose this information to third parties without your consent.
Our websites do not use any active software components such as Java applets or Active X controls.
On our website, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by e-mail and/or via contact forms. Information from the inquiry form including the contact details you provide for the purpose of processing the request and for follow-up queries will then be encrypted and stored by us. This information is not passed on to third parties.
Use of Google Analytics with anonymisation function
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Opting out from data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Deactivate Google Analytics.
We use the function “activation of IP anonymisation” on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage about the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
Use and disclosure of personal data
If you entrust us with the provision of a service, your personal data will only be used to the extent necessary for the performance of the order (for example, to process requests for information or to order good from our shop). This includes, in particular, the transfer of your data to the payment gateway provider you have chosen upon the purchase process.
Except: when we disclose customer accounts and personal information about customers when we are required to do so by law or when such disclosure is required to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect our rights and the rights of our customers and those of third parties, e.g. in the case of attacks on our network infrastructure for the purposes of legal action or criminal prosecution. This includes exchanging data with companies that specialise in preventing and minimising abuse and credit card fraud. It is expressly stated that, in this context, there will be no transfer of the data to these companies for economic use contrary to this Data Protection Policy.
Purpose-related use of personal data
Any use of your personal data takes place only for the stated purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Cooperation with external service providers
Cardiag Ltd. uses technical and organisational security measures according to the current state of the art, in order to protect the data made available by you to us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Accordingly, your data is saved in a secure operating environment that is inaccessible to the public. Our security measures are periodically reviewed and continually improved in line with technological developments.
If you want to contact us by e-mail, we wish to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted is not guaranteed for unencrypted e-mails. The content of unencrypted e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We, therefore, recommend that you send us confidential information either in encrypted form or by post.
Your e-mail address will be used exclusively for the correspondence with you. No other use or disclosure to third parties will occur.
Protection of your data by TLS or SSL
For secure data transmission on the Internet, we use the hybrid encryption protocol Transport Layer Security (TLS), more widely known under the predecessor name Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL). This software encrypts the information that is transmitted by you. All data-protection-relevant information (such as name, address, credit card number, bank code number, bank account number, …) is stored in encrypted form in a protected database.
Information, deletion, blocking
At any time you have the right to obtain information without out any charge about your stored personal data, its origins and recipients and the purpose of data processing – without having to give any justification for this request. You also have the right to correct, block or delete this data.
For further information on data protection / personal data, please contact our data protection officer at any time: email@example.com
Website security measures
- We have TLS/SSL certificate installed on our web server and running all over the whole site to make sure our clients protected against “man in the middle” type attacks.
- We do not collect, store more personal data than it’s necessary for generating invoices and shipping documents.
- We do not process any payments locally on our site. Instead, we are using so-called payment gateways and all payments are made through Paypal or Stripe Credit Card processors outside our site.
- Our web server is managed 24/7 and is PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
- We try to keep all our online store software up to date.
- Also, we have applied several security measures like WordPress Security Plugin and server-side security solutions to make our site and our client data safer.
Truckdiag.uk shop terms and conditions
Cardiag Ltd. is an official distributor of original equipment made by Cryptomotive (Enigma Tool products). ElproSys (DiagProg products), Codecard (Carprog products) and other manufacturers. Also, Cardiag Ltd. manufactures its own products like SCR emulators and their accessories.
- We sell only original and quality products. All the goods (except cables, adapters, used PCs, software and other accessories) have a 12-month limited warranty from the day of purchase.
- We’re shipping our products worldwide by the DHL Express shipping service. You must check every package carefully before signing up shipping documents. If the package is damaged, you must reject the package.
- We do not accept returns, and we do not make refunds. If the equipment is not working properly, we will repair it or change it to another working unit.
- We can reject our warranty if we identify improper usage of the product that caused its damage, or in case of several same warranty events for the same product.
- Client agrees to cover all shipping costs when sending any goods for warranty service.
- Your responsibility is to ensure the product meets your requirements before buying. If you not convinced that product meets all your requirement, please do not buy any equipment.
- We dissociate ourselves from responsibility for what purpose you will use the purchased equipment as some of our products may be illegal to use in some countries (like SCR emulators or odometer programmers). Also, we do not accept any liability for damage caused by incorrect usage of our products. All our products designed for professional use only.
- We are selling professional diagnostic equipment and tools intended for professional use. Before making any purchase please remember that we are not providing any training of how to work with these tools and equipment. We can help you to solve problems if something is not working, but if it’s working and you don’t know how to use it we can’t assist you with this. We interact every day with an extensive community of our customers, and we can’t allocate additional resources to answer questions that are not related to solving real problems or troubleshooting.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree with all statements. You refuse of any prosecution against Cardiag Ltd., and you do understand that sales are final and no returns and refunds apply. If you disagree with any of the terms, please do not buy any equipment.
For more information, please contact us directly by visiting this page on our website: https://www.truckdiag.uk/contacts