DMTC 22 KVA personal EV charger is an ideal charging solution for your daily needs. You can charge Mode-3 electric vehicles. Mode-3 is an EV protocol for charge cable (AC charging). This protocol makes the electric vehicle and charging station to handshake and verify the integrity of the earth connection between and pass the maximum current limit of the charging equipment to the EV or Plug-In hybrid vehicle according to IEC 62196 standard. This EV charging station is an optimal choice for your home or office, also suitable for hotel parking, parking lots, EV or Plug-In hybrid vehicle dealers, community garages, or even shopping centers.
DMTC 22 KVA EV technical specifications
DMTC 22 KVA personal EV charger designed to be cost-efficient, compact, safe, easy to install and user-friendly. We offer a 22 kW version (make sure you have a suitable power line). Installation requires a single or three-phase connection, and the output can be from 3.7 kW to 22 kW.
- AC nominal input – Single/3-phase L1, L2, L3+N+PE, 220/380V (50/60Hz), 32A, 22kVa
- AC nominal output – 220/380V, 16/32A, 22 kW
- Number of sockets/connectors – 1 socket (IEC62196 Type-2)
- Communication with EV – pilot signal according to IEC61851
- Mounting – wall-mount
- Human-machine interface, light indicators, emergency stop button
- Cooling system – self-cooled
- Communication protocol – OCPP 1.6
- Installation – suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- Operation at – up to 1000m above sea level, -40 to +70 degrees by Celsius, humidity up to 95%
- Enclosure – IP55, waterproof ABS, frontal door, 320x120x400mm, 6kg
It comes with a one year warranty. For more information, please contact us directly. Discounts are possible on orders with ten or more units.