Scania VCI3 comes with Scania SDP3 2.54.1 software. From now this software comes with license key that covers three licenses: 1. High Level used for Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year; 2. Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines; 3. Internal Level for developers used for Scania R,P,G,T,K,N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year. Scania SDP3 2.54.1 fully compatible with VCI3 and works only on Windows 7!
Scania VCI3 is the latest diagnostic and programming tool designed and manufactured by Scania. This VCI is compatible with the latest Scania vehicles and engines. Supported by Scania SDP3 diagnostic software since version 2.18. As it is a successor of the Scania VCI2 tool, it shares the same capabilities and has much more to offer. There are some significant differences between Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 tools. Scania VCI3 has a wireless connection (also there is a USB connection alternative). Complete support of CAN network and a wide range of protocols makes this tool the most powerful on the market, and there is no other same or better tool for your workshop if you need to work with Scania trucks, buses, and other vehicles or engines made by Scania. Everything you need to work with this latest VCI is a compatible PC with a wireless network card and USB port for the SDP3 license HASP key (or PC with two USB ports if you want to use this VCI by USB connection).
Scania VCI3 device features
- WLAN version 802.11b/g
- Encryption: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
- Provides the functionality of a WLAN and a USB to CAN bus interface in a single device
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- IP67 rated lightweight aluminium housing
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a D-SUB connector.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 – 40 V DC)