Scania SDP3 (Scania Diagnos and Programmer 3) is the latest diagnostic and programming software developed by Scania for the maintenance of Scania trucks, buses, other heavy vehicles, and marine or heavy-duty industry engines. Scania SDP3 diagnostic and programming software tool is compatible with the latest Scania diagnostic interfaces like Scania VCI2 (no longer in production) and Scania VCI3. Scania SDP3 has a broad range of supported vehicles and engines. It supports R, P, G, T, K, N series vehicles and engines made from the 2004 year (for diagnosis and programming of older vehicles and engines you should try to use Scania VCI1 diagnostic interface and Scania SDP2 diagnostic software). Scania SDP3 software installation disc comes with a USB license key (USB HASP key). Also, we provide SDP3 Access Level software that allows you to select the level of your SDP3 software installation (there are available three levels: High, Industry & Marine and Internal). The latest version of Scania SDP3 is also compatible with 64bit Windows OS versions. To extend the capabilities of this software, we recommend using it with Scania SOPS file encryptor/decryptor software and Scania Multi spare parts and technical catalog.
Scania SDP3 access levels
- SDP3 High Level used for Scania R,P,G,T,K,N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year;
- SDP3 Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines;
- SDP3 Internal Level for developers used for Scania R,P,G,T,K,N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year.
Scania SDP3 features
- Scania SDP3 software is used to maintain Scania trucks and other heavy vehicles (Scania R, P, G, T, K, N series) made since the 2004 year, industry and marine engines.
- Scania Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 available in these languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
- Full compatibility with Scania VCI2 diagnostic interface.
- Scania SDP3 2.38.0 fully compatible with VCI2 and works on Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit versions) and later versions, Windows XP, Vista and other earlier versions are not supported anymore.