Cummins Inline 6 diagnostic tool is the latest diagnostic solution for Cummins engines. Cummins Inline 6 Data Link Adapter fully compatible with Insite 7.6 (included), PowerSpec and Calterm III diagnostic software. Cummins Inline 6 diagnostic tool supports SAE J1708/J1587 and CAN/J1939 connection protocols. The device connects to PC by USB (Universal Serial Bus) or COM (RS232) connection. Compact design makes it easy to carry wherever you need and suitable for individual use or workshops. It comes with all necessary adapters and has a one-year limited warranty.
Note! Cummins Inline 6 compatible only with Insite 7.5 and later versions. Insite versions released before 7.5 not supported by this diagnostic adapter.
Cummins Inline 6 Features
- Connection protocols SAE J1708/J1587
- Connection protocols CAN/J1939
- CAN port autodetect between 250-500kbps
- Full speed USB port with up to 2MB baud rate (safe mounting on Inline 6)
- COM (RS232) port up to 115.2 kb baud rate
- RP1210 standard compliant
- Mobile and robust design aluminum housing
- 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- 32-bit (140 MHz) Freescale central processor
- Internal Flash memory with firmware upgrade capability
- 6 LED indicators for device condition indication
- 2x CAN channel supports SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols