Mercedes-Benz EURO 5 SCR Emulator designed to control the Selective Catalytic Reduction system and the NOx sensor on the supported Mercedes-Benz EURO 5 trucks. This emulator is compatible with Mercedes-Benz MP2 EURO 5 and MP3 EURO 5 truck series, supports Mercedes-Benz Atego, Axor, Actros and Vario vehicles. Mercedes-Benz EURO5 SCR Emulator needs preprogramming before installation. We will prepare every emulator for you, so make sure you provide the correct details (series/model) of your Mercedes-Benz truck(s).
These devices developed and manufactured in the European Union. Next business day delivery option to any EU country available (shipping to non-EU and more distant countries could take more than one business day). Emulator has a twelve-month warranty. Completely cut off consumption of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid like AdBlue or similar) save a lot of money. Mercedes-Benz EURO 5 SCR Emulator doesn’t interfere with other electronic modules of the truck, and it will not generate DTC error, the engine will run smoothly without any power loss.
Mercedes-Benz EURO5 compatibility (MP2/MP3)
- Mercedes-Benz Atego EURO 5
- Mercedes-Benz Axor EURO 5
- Mercedes-Benz Actros EURO 5
- Mercedes-Benz Vario EURO 5
Emulator is user-friendly and easy to install. We will provide all the necessary adapters, parts and instructions needed for proper installation, don’t forget to give details of your truck when making an order. You can use the checkout form field for additional information.
Mercedes-Benz EURO5 SCR Emulator features
- Full SCR system control (NOx sensor, SCR DEF injector, SCR DEF pump, SCR DEF level sensor, SCR tank (with the heating system), temperature sensors
- DTC fault clearing via OBD
- Automatic SCR system restoration after reinserting original fuses
- Fire resistant aluminium case
- Overvoltage protection (up to 80V)
- Low energy consumption (20mA)
- 5V CAN drivers (vehicle standard)
- Works at extreme temperatures (-40 to +105 C)
- Industry grade components
- LED indication (programmed make, connection status etc.)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Protection from electromagnetic interference