EURO 6 OBD DTC Error Code Eraser modules designed to delete all Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) errors from the On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) system of supported EURO 6 truck without any diagnostic scanners. EURO 6 DTC Error Code Erasers support only one type of vehicle. Each eraser preprogrammed for the separate vehicle manufacturers manufacturer. There are erasers for DAF, MAN, Iveco, Scania, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, and Volvo EURO 6 vehicles. DTC erasers have an OBD connector for direct connection to the OBD system. It will erase all DTC error codes from the vehicle diagnostic system. Compact, cheap, and perfect solution for instant DTC error cleaning. We highly recommend this tool for all workshops and individual use. Eraser helps you to clean out the OBD system before the installation of EURO 6 AdBlue Emulators, to make the install on the clean system.
EURO 6 DTC Error Code Eraser variations
- NEW! DAF DTC eraser with OBD connector – DAF EURO 6 (2017-2020).
- DAF DTC eraser with OBD connector – DAF XF 106, DAF CF (2014-2017).
- Iveco DTC eraser with OBD connector – Iveco Stralis, HI-WAY, Eurocargo (2014-).
- MAN DTC eraser with OBD connector – MAN TGX, TGS, TGL (2014-).
- Scania DTC eraser with OBD connector – Scania R, P, T, G (2004-).
- Mercedes-Benz DTC eraser with OBD connector – Mercedes Actros MP IV, Antos, Atego (2011-).
- Renault DTC eraser with OBD connector – Renault T, K, C, D (2014-).
- Volvo DTC eraser with OBD connector – Volvo FH(4), FM(4), FH16(4), FL, FE (2014-).
Incredibly easy to use
- Turn on the ignition (ignition on/engine off).
- Connect the EURO 6 DTC Error Code Eraser to the OBD2 socket.
- Wait until the LED light turns on.
- Disconnect eraser and turn off the ignition.
Eraser is safe to use even with the AdBlue Emulator installed on the truck. EURO 6 OBD DTC Error Code Eraser modules don’t alter any settings on any electronic module of the vehicle. It just connects to the OBD system and erases all stored and actual errors. It is not recommended to use the eraser on unsupported vehicles. Don’t try erasers on EURO 5 or older vehicles and don’t try erasers of one vehicle to connect to another (for example, if you have DAF EURO 6 eraser, it will not work on Iveco trucks).