Scania VCI2 is a diagnostic tool developed by Scania and designed for maintenance of trucks, buses, other heavy vehicles, and marine or heavy-duty engines made by Scania. It’s a 2’nd generation Scania diagnostic tool that replaced Scania VCI1. Scania VCI2 is compatible with Scania vehicles of P, R, T, K, and N series. Also, it is compatible with Scania industry-grade heavy-duty engines and marine engines. Scania VCI2 is easy to use, it connects to the truck by OBD type connector and has a USB connector for the link with PC. This device comes with standard Scania SDP3 diagnostic and programming software, and also we can offer other diagnostic, coding, programming and converting software that is compatible with this tool like Scania XCOM, Scania SOPS, and Scania Multi. Also, we need to mention that it is not the latest Scania diagnostic tool because there is now Scania VCI3 available. Still, Scania VCI2 is the most popular diagnostic tool for Scania trucks on the market, and if you need a reliable diagnostic solution for your workshop, this is the right choice for you. Standard kit includes the Scania VCI2 tool, Scania SDP3 software disc and Scania SDP3 USB HASP key with a license, but you can choose more options to add the additional software of cables.
Scania VCI2 features
- Vehicle system name and version.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of vehicle components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
- Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI itself. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
Scania VCI2 compatible software
- Scania SDP3 (diagnostic and programming)
- Scania XCOM (diagnostic and programming)
- Scania SOPS (SOPS file encryptor-decryptor)
- Scania Multi (spare parts catalogue)